Hey there everyone! I hope you are all doing well. The reason why you have decided to visit this site is so that you would be able to know more about electric guitar lessons being provided online. Let me begin that discussion by saying that I have been playing guitar for the past three years and the journey from there till now has definitely not been easy.
It would be for this reason that the first good piece of solid advice that I would give all the novice guitarists out there is to invest in a good and planned most effective online guitar lesson program for beginners.
This is because you would be able to find a lot of people to waste their precious months in finding free guitar lessons which would yield very poor progress. In fact, you would not be surprised to find that I was a victim to the same mistake. It was after this that I decided to sign myself up to paid lessons and memberships online. Once I did that, I found my guitar skills to dramatically improve!
So, making the long story short, if you would have the entire thing planned out and would progress in a step by step basis, you would be able to get better in no time at all.
Best online guitar lesson sites
When browsing through the different paid memberships and guitar tutorials that you would be able to find online, you would come across a wide diversity. Hence, it could actually become slightly difficult to zero in on one.
It is for this reason that I have left reviews of the top three guitar lessons sites. Hopefully, this would be able to help you make a choice by making a small investment and thus tripling your rate of progress.
• You would be able to find guitar lesson packages which would be quite easy to follow and a huge list of lessons (over a whopping 8,000)! I have found the site to be quite organized and the training would even be suitable for one who has never picked up a guitar before.
• The training has been found to be very effective as advanced guitar lesson as well. Since I have been playing the guitar for quite some time now, I would sometimes require an added boost. Jamplay would be able to provide me with just that. Specially the training section where the instructor covers everything about acoustic guitar strumming patterns advanced.
• With just a payment fee of $17 a month guitar lesson fees, it’s actually fairly cheap. You would also need to keep in mind that you would be getting access to thousands of hours of training, along with live discussions and 40 teachers.
• Training in all forms of guitar. Starting from acoustic, electric, shredding, and country – you would be able to find it all.
Verdict: Jamplay is cheap, high quality, and perfect for everyone from beginners to hard core shredders. Since I am currently a member of it, I would definitely suggest it.
2. Guitar Tricks
• I have found this to be the best site for guitarists who would just be starting out
• You can sign up for free and try it out
• Over 8,000 lessons which means that you would have no chance of getting tired or fed up
• The most affordable guitar lesson that you would be able to find which also comes with a money back guarantee of 60 days.
verdict: If you do the comparison as jamplay vs guitartricks, you will find the both of them